Sunday, August 31, 2014

안녕하세요, 세계!

Annyeonghaseyo!

Life is good here in South Korea. Every day has been a new and exciting adventure. It's been overwhelming and wonderful pretty much the entire time that I've been here. I've been here at Yonsei University for a week, but it feels like quite a bit longer. Classes are just starting tomorrow, so the last week has been filled with unpacking, exploring, and making so many new friends! I've been meeting people from all over the world: Korea, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Mongolia, China, Canada, U.S.A., Uganda, Ghana, and probably others that I can't remember. It's really wild to be in a place where people are speaking so many languages that I don't know. It's really an awesome thing, though, and I'm enjoying all of the diversity. I'm so excited to be able to spend the next four months here. So much has happened already and so much will continue to happen that there's no way I'll be able to write about all of it, but I'll do my best to share my experiences as often as possible.

Much love from South Korea,
Oliver
















No comments:

Post a Comment